<body>



Wednesday, November 01, 2006 @ 2:23 PM

dunnoe which idiot go change my password
nn delete away my blog!!!!!!!
hai de wo yao cong xin zhuo duo yi ge......
if i ever find out who did it ...i'm going to kill him/her
*********************************************
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*********************************************
today in school nothing much happen
we played cards oli...erm...and bingo wif qian yi
every time play dao yi ban de shi hou miss tan appear
den nid to get back to original seat.........
the healthy education exam is quite easy
bu dao 10 mins jiu zhuo hao le
but the social studies is not dat easy ler...
quite alot of question is guess de....
........................................................................................
ltr going out wif chia yee and xinci
so i ought to stop here and get prepared... =D


Profile.



Tagboard.



Credits.

November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II