<body>



Sunday, December 17, 2006 @ 5:32 PM

went to the block party @ 757 early in the morning
raining den
sit down at the chairs @ 758
watch ppl sing
a little girl as young as four
went up to stage to sing lao shu ai da mi
altought a bit ting bu dong
but den she soo young
ruiting oso got sing
the song is jian jian dan dan [jj lin]
ppl say she sing too soft
but i think it's ok lar
....................................
den go fer buffet
eat till very full
left abt 1/3 throw away
den go take ice-cream
i wan red bean de.. but dat person give me corn
nvm wo ren...
den got lucky draw
my bro got 2nd prize
but i nv get anything
**sob sob
```````````````````````
ben lai shi yao watch cinderela
den dunnoe wad happen
so cant go....


Profile.



Tagboard.



Credits.

November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II