Thursday, January 18, 2007 @ 9:20 PM
ehh not much things happen today
as usual go school
1st period is english
den the teacher arrange us into groups
call us do group work
damn difficult lar
she keep finding fault in our group's work..
den we keep re-write..
kns..
2nd period is mathematics
as usual
mdm tin speak so soft
we cant even hear her
and somemore
we dunnoe wad she toking abt
she never teach properly
wad (-)times(-)=(+)
she like toking crap
no one in our class understand her...
3rd period is geography
i forgotten to bring the file
den kanna scolded
u so forgetful how cn u be the monitress
blah blah blah @#$%^&*
den i got punish
stand abt 45mins...
kaopei lar...
den is HCL
mdm yeo tok crap
didn't really bother to listen to her..
......................................................
den after school
miie and jiayi
went for the chinese orchestra selection
both of us choose the zhong luan
sth lyk guitar
the teacher only teach us one thing
how to play the first note...
throughout the 2 hrs
we have been doing the same thing
sian...
Profile.
Tagboard.
Credits.
Credits.
Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I
II