Wednesday, January 17, 2007 @ 9:44 PM
sry guys
so long never update my blog liao
school juz reopen
very busy
so maybe won't be posting for the next few days too
so bascially went to sku as usual today
den everyday got sabo by roger dey all
lol...
yiling promise to buy us <>
a swensen cake de...
she damn rich
a few hundred dollars is peanuts to her...
haha
i was like still deciding on how to celebrate my birthday..
victor is like so busy..
everyday got the dragonboat thing
den he can't go out on sat and sunday lar
haiz
nvm let's forget abt dat...
okay
i not sure wad i want do on my birthday..
go back to JPS???
or go buffet with yiling dey all???
haiz ...
so difficult to decide lar...
nvm
still got abt 10 plus days...
man man decide oso can..
ppl ..must rmb to buy present for miie hor...
=D
Profile.
Tagboard.
Credits.
Credits.
Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I
II