Tuesday, January 09, 2007 @ 6:30 PM
today arhz
went to school as usual
attend lessons
1st lesson is Lit
the lesson is lyk so damn sian
can almost fall asleep...
2nd lesson is HCL
mdm yeo call us to read a short story
is a must..everyone must go up...
but den not enough time
so some of us have to read the story tmr
which includes myself
3rd lesson is science
we went to the lab
den the teacher call us to read the tb and practical wk
so sian oso
4th lesson is geo
ms pravina made us copy her answer key
which is lyk so long
2 pages plus...
5th lesson is ACE
during dat lesson ..i was appoint the class monitress
the main de...
but den the monitor change to another person
i prefer Roy
he really look lyk ashley..lol
after lesson
we got the volleyball selection
very fun
@ first i got into the second round
but den i dun want
so in the end i nv got in
but den friday still got another round of selection
my skill not too bad lar..
hahas
Profile.
Tagboard.
Credits.
Credits.
Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I
II