<body>



Monday, January 29, 2007 @ 9:51 PM

went to watch ghost tunnel
with yiling victor and chia yee
yesterday
very scary
the face of the ghost is disgusting!!!
bloody bloody
the face is rotten...!!!

den inside the cinema
only 8 person
damn scary lar
while we were watching
JUNYU sms yiling
damn funny
he keep smsing her
LOL
den we went to buy mashmallow
before going home
den ytd evening
we went to marina square for buffet
den eat till damn full lor
main dishes>>seafood
dessert>>chocolate cakes



29jan~
today!!!
nothing really interesting happen
juz found out sth
junyu ..qixiang nn roger
is damn noisy
they keep saying ''oh yea''
i cant tolerate them liao
den during recess
colin ask me alot of vry VRY disgusting qns
=.=''''''''
den dat's abt it
byebye
gtg sleep
it's 11 plus


Profile.



Tagboard.



Credits.

November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II