<body>



Wednesday, February 14, 2007 @ 8:25 PM

today maybe juz going to post all the pic
i've taken for the few days
i lazy to type
so juz bear with it okays??
anyway ppl is more interested to see pictures den
all my words right?












looks like victor is putting ring on yiling's finger
right?













tong yien damn strong
able to carry roger















photo taken when we're having our D n T lesson
today
we vry daring right?
































































nice?? its our class!
1G rocks!!











































all pictures taken when we were in the lab
having lesson
damn bad right me?















nice right?
this is the valentines day present
yiling receive frm victor!!!
LOL

i almost finish liao
some pictures i cnt post
ltr kana scolded by fwens
so ya
dats all
the pictures are not in sequence
k?
enjoy
byebye


Profile.



Tagboard.



Credits.

November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II