<body>



Friday, February 09, 2007 @ 9:09 PM

we LOST to PHS!!!
was disappointed
but the volleyball gurls had tried their best
at least they make it to the finals
big achievement liao!!
wooohh












orange shirt is chung cheng!!!















1/2 way through the match













so many ppls!!


den today whole class stay back for the new year deco
i stayed till 6pm!!
late huh?
our grp


we were decorating the notice board
it was damn nice
but den halfway through the whole thing
we ran out of paper
so me.pohjingyi,junyuu n darren
went to np to buy all the things needed
den me n jingyi meet junyu n darren
outside macdonal
wait for them for 5mins..
idiotic right???
saw victor there
den we took bus back to school
dey walk damn fast lar
cnt catch up with them...

den we continue to decorate
blah blah blah




































































dat's abt it liao
enjoyed.....


Profile.



Tagboard.



Credits.

November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II