Monday, March 26, 2007 @ 8:46 PM
how i wish the person walking in today during english period
ish ms loh instead of ms tong
how i wish is ms loh making our presentation instead of ms tong
how i wish ms loh will come back
how i wish ms loh will continue to teach us
i was crying again today
i was staring at ms tong
memories of ms loh filled my mind
those sweet memories of her
how serious she look when she teach us
how funny she look when she show us the actions
how cute she look in those class fotos
i remembered how much i dislike her during the 1st few lesson
i remembered how much i dreaded her lessons
i remembered her backview when she's writing on the whiteboard
i remembered how "serious" we were during her lesson
i remembered how "attentive" we were during her lesson
i remembered how sweet when she was smiling
i remembered how she was praising me when i did well
i remembered the way she encourage me when i failed my english test
in that few second
all those memories came flooding back
i couldnt control my tears anymore
it just dropped out
i just cant accept the fact that ms loh is leaving us
i just cant accept the fact that ms tong is replacing her
I WANT MS LOH!
Profile.
Tagboard.
Credits.
Credits.
Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I
II