Friday, March 30, 2007 @ 8:27 PM
i'm sick n tired from explaining
i nid some peace
sry if i block u in msn
i seriously nid some quiet time to calm myself down
and i dun wish to explain anymore
cn u all stop asking me wad's happening between me n u noe who
u all jump to conclusion without knwing the whole story...
u all think that my previous post and the paper i wrote abt is yiling right?
but lemme tell u all the truth
its not lor
the previous post is abt my primary sch fwen
den regarding the two paper on my table
one of them is oso abt my primary sch fwen
the handwritten one
the printed paper den is abt u noe who de
so before u all put all the blame on me
cn u all pls get the truth right?
i nid peace...pls dun bother me anymore
the whole class is hating me now...
i dun care anymore
do anything u wanna do
Profile.
Tagboard.
Credits.
Credits.
Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I
II