Wednesday, March 28, 2007 @ 9:39 PM
You tricked me in your game.
You had me twisted around.
But i wasnt stupid to be fooled.
You said you cared,
You said you always would be there,
But I just didn't trust you.
You pushed me around like a friend ain't supposed to do.
You told me lies, and I told the truth to you.
A good friend I though you were,
You knew that we had something good.
You were jealous, everyone could see.
Once again, I were the one with an admire,
You had still just a friend.So fast, so sudden, we started a battle.
No longer did I look up to you,
You've hurted me many times, But never had I cared.
I've hated you.
You were supposed to be my friend,
But I suppose you never were.
I'm not sorry, that we ended up like this.
I'm just sorry for me, still talking to you, pretending that everything is fine.
Both of our acting is very good
No one can see through
We're still good friends
But behind our mask
We're total different...
Only u n I noe abt it...
Our battle has begun
The results will be out real soon
But this battle is gona be a difficult one...
Profile.
Tagboard.
Credits.
Credits.
Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I
II