Thursday, May 31, 2007 @ 7:06 PM
yesterday~ 30/5
woke up at 9PLUS
which is super duper early!
no choice cos i'm going LOT 1 with jingyi & crystal ltr
i waited for them
about 1hr plus oso?
anyway
LOT 1 didnt turn out as nice as wad jingyi said
jingyi bought a black and hot pink jacket from IP zone
we went to pizza hut to eat
quite ex there
ordered a hawaiin lover set lunch
which cost around $10
me and crystal had mushroom cream for soup
jingyi had vegetarian soup i think
waited 20mins for the pizza...
zZz`
anyway we chat while eating
manage to dig out alot of their secrets
hahaha
after that we went to the arcade there
i didnt play
apart from a racing race game
its nice :)
they kept playing backetball
they're PRO!
they spent like dunnoe how much $$$ there
kept on playing and playing
they lost the card after the last basketball game
all the credits are gone
sad eh?
after that we went shopping?
stop at a CD shop
we were engross in watching the show 200 pounds beauty
the girl after slimming is goddamn chio
even jingyi & crystal agree with me
jingyi wanted to borrow the dvd
while searching for it
i saw the DVD of cinderala
i wanna borrow that!
its a grusome show
however we cnt borrow
they nid our I.C
which we dun have
sad lar...
took MRT home with both of them
jingyi alighted 1st
den me & crystal continue taking until yishun
she actually walked home from yishun MRT station
when her hse is somewhere at katib!
i went jiayi hse to get the popular card
shun bian accompany crystal walk home
alot of funny things happy when we reached jiayi's hse
LOL
Profile.
Tagboard.
Credits.
Credits.
Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I
II