<body>



Monday, June 04, 2007 @ 7:13 PM

its june
dunnoe whether shld happy or sad ^^
time flies, its holiday already
super sian at home..i'm rotting
haiz...



my grandmother & my cousin
came to my hse.
i super hate my cousin lar
年纪小小就这么讨人厌。
she's P1 only.
she super BHB 
我们好心照顾她,她还忘恩负义,一点都不感激我们为她所做的一切
she super 拍马屁 oso.
kanasai lar.


that's her. A year ago.
me and jiayi hate her lar

anyway; me and jiayi went to northpoint to buy things
we like 1 year never go np already.
bought alot of things.
spent $45.
we went OP, i bought a black tee
after that we went popular;
bought, a notebook; coloured paper; shelf; correction tape; scrapebook
after that we went to guardian
i bought the Dove shower..

i look just like an auntie coming back from market =.='''
carry damn lots of things.
she never help me...
she super good lar..




Profile.



Tagboard.



Credits.

November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II