Sunday, June 10, 2007 @ 8:49 PM
its my 101 post!
i'm doing my tag replies.
its the 1st tag replies i'm doing for my 1st blog. LOL
i used to do this for my previous blog.
yuenyee: yeah, typo error. i shld have oso put chiobu behind vivian's name too. but i'm not gona remove the chiobu behind ur name. LOL XP
bernice: u come to my blog direct after u came back to singapore? LOL. anyway, which country did u go? enjoy urself? and stop calling me CHINCHIN! its sucks lor. wad's ur new url?
ANGEL: i took it for real. u cant break ur promise now! i think i'll chose POLY instead of JC bah. but i think u all most likely is do JC de. so the percentage of us being together again in like impossible. haiz...
WEITING: of cos i remember u lar; i'm not short-term memory. XD. what's ur new url? i only have the old one.
XINCI: i will sure =X de. and u oso say u transfer to CCHY de. but ur parents allow meh? my class oso got alot of backstabbers lar. which sch doesnt have? LOL. <3>
JIAYI: its rili surprising u never late mah. and congrats for u-noe-wad. ^^
Profile.
Tagboard.
Credits.
Credits.
Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I
II