<body>



Tuesday, June 05, 2007 @ 6:37 PM

went for the dizi lesson this morning at 9
reached there at around 8.30am
which is super early
there's no dizi ppl there.
i scare i got the wrong timing...

Roy is there, having his NCC
they're learning the drill!
i learnt them a few years back, but still rmb them!
XD

anyway, yuenyee CHIOBU reached awhile ltr
finally got someone who can accompany me
after that, vivan and peiling oso come ler
we waited for teacher..
for abt 20mins?

anyway, we went to CO room to pratise
juanning came.
peijeng and annice were late
the excuse given: better to be late den never turn up
LOL
den we began practising...
all sorts of things, like 长音and different songs/tunes
basically we focas more on the song 茉莉花 and another one
both is grade one de
we finished practising grade one today;
was halfway through grade two already. YEAH
we agreed to 考till grade 4 by the end of this year.
and we're going thru' a test in NUS.
super stress up.
but today lesson still quite ok XD


after dizi lesson, i chiong home.
cos going to collect my passport at the immagration
super sian there
i fell asleep while waiting.
there's 136ppl infront of us
super tired lor
zZzZzZzZzZzZzZz

played with my handphone games.
super lame i noe.
no choice!
to kill the boredom...
sianzzz



Profile.



Tagboard.



Credits.

November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II