<body>



Saturday, June 16, 2007 @ 2:04 PM

went shopping at J8 with my mother ytd..
on the way to northpoint, i saw caijing aka [ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]...
didnt really saw his face, but base on his body, cn guess its him already.
[doesnt mean anything =X]
think he's avoiding me; i was walking this way, and he's walking the other way.
like i'll eat him up liddat...
he's super good..oh fine..

after that i saw darren & junyu..
one in grey & the other in dark blue?
i was in the train already; and they're on the escalator going down.
they never saw me..HENG arh..
they're not suppose to see me in that type of clothes...

anyway, didnt buy alot of things, just a shirt & pant.
from OP & DANO.
wanted to buy the converse bag; but the converse shop in J8 doesnt have.
so after that i went to AMK hub & causeway point, but there oso dun have alrd.
waste of my time...


Profile.



Tagboard.



Credits.

November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II