<body>



Monday, June 18, 2007 @ 10:15 PM

went to bugis with:
ESTHER; XINHOON & ANGEL..
all late...or maybe i was early.
so i just shop around in northpoint.
finally; esther sms me that she've reach np alrd.
GREAT! some1's here already -.-
we were like waiting for xinhoon & angel.
that angel hor, she's still playing audition when i alrd reach northpoint.
today her big day lor, gotten married in audition. LOL

we were playing with one another's handphone in the mrt.
xinhoon complain that the 3 of us were frm 6 grace.
only she was from 6care. she said she feel left out.
anyway, the 4 of us is from 3joy mah.

back to main topic ...
we were playing with hps.
looking for msgs.
then Esther did sth very evil which i shall'nt say.
she went to call _____ but that person didnt pick up the call.
den angel want her revenge, so she use MY phone to call _____ oso.
but she entered the wrong no. instead of calling _____,
she go call that person's mother. LOL
she shld use esther phone to call lar! use MY phone for wad?!!!!!
she's so good.
they say that there's nothing interesting in my inbox.
of cos lar. all those interesting msg not in my inbox mah...
so no use searching there. XP

we went to bugis street 1st.
there's nothing special there.
saw the bunny bag jingyi wanted.
okok lar, quite special.
didnt buy anything there.

after that we went into the mall.
the 1st shop is the mickey mouse that shop.
me & esther ended up trying on alot of clothes.
i tried 5 tops.
ended up buying 3.

den we go other shops.
bought another shirt from I.P zone
and a black coloured pant.

summary of the things i bought:
3mickey shirts > $95
I.P zone shirt > $19
I.P zone short> $26

total expentiture>$140
but that's all b4 the discount lar ;))

me & angel change shoes because she said her shoes are uncomfortable.
we were zilianing on our way back.
but i counldnt upload it.sad.


went i came home with those plastic bags, my mother is like
AIYO! i give you money to buy bag not to buy clothes lar.


Profile.



Tagboard.



Credits.

November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II