<body>



Tuesday, June 12, 2007 @ 10:08 PM

went to watch SPIDERMAN3 with xinhoon
its SUPER DUPER NICE.
its certainly worth watching.
its the best show i've ever watch; even better than all the jackneos shows.
but the duration is quite long, abt 2hr30mins liddat.

the story is more of romance i guess :)

the spiderman(good) like a lady.
but the lady like another guy, harry.
harry hates the spiderman because he thought the spiderman killed his father.
but that wasnt the truth.
then there's this reporter; the bad spiderman;
who hate the spiderman also and wanted to challenge him.
blah blah blah

too nice already and i didnt noe how to summaries.
aiya, just go watch...its rili nice.
a least hundred times nicer than MEN in white.
sad that i've miss spiderman one & two.

and i think i gona watch legend of the sea & the new harry potter show.
i gona be so broke!


Profile.



Tagboard.



Credits.

November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II